Script Writer offering unpaid services

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by JoshArmstrong, Dec 17, 2014.

1. JoshArmstrong

JoshArmstrong New Member

Hi there,

I'm hoping to build my portfolio of screenwriting video games, and would like to offer my services for free.
    I have a Bachelors degree in Screenwriting, coming out with a 1st. I have a high and detailed knowledge in regards to how to produce successful themes, plots and storylines for your work, alongside a particularly strong passion in character development.

Whether or not you'd like a script produced beginning to end, or need a script to be looked over - I am more than happy to help.

Feel free to contact me directly via my personal email at josh.armstrong1989@gmail.com.

Regards,
    Josh.