S.A.F: The Expelled - 2D PLATFORMER GAME

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Alex S. Mel, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Alex S. Mel

Alex S. Mel New Member

Hello, i'm Alex Mel, and i'm here to show you the project that i'm currently working in, and i want you to be part of it.

S.A.F: The Expelled is a 2D Platformer game, with things like health, bosses, character selection, items and more!.

You will have to beat +100 challenging levels!. Isn't that awesome?!.

You will find more information about me and the game in the patreon page!.

ABOUT ME!

I don't have any money to continue improving this game, so i decided to create a patron page, where people like you could help me if they want to.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=4698320

Maybe if you like my project, you could help me with some money, i don't know, it's your decision!

I think that's all i wanted to say, thanks for reading this, and have a nice day!.

2. kevintrepanier

Original Member Indie Author

You have anything to show about the game?

3. Alex S. Mel

Alex S. Mel New Member

#3 Alex S. Mel, Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2017