[RPG] Need graphic designers, beta testers and people to support me on Google+ community

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Berke Filiz, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Berke Filiz

Berke Filiz New Member

Hello!

WHO AM I

I am a 17-year-old developer from Turkey, who is programming an RPG game recently. I can speak Turkish and English fluently (for communication purposes)

ABOUT THE GAME

The game is based on comedy and has a plot about time paradoxes. The plot I planned has 5 different paradoxes and 24 different endings. Design and visual theme is simplistic as possible.
    More info: rpgencore.blogspot.com (You can check About and Community pages there)

The details are not planned, I do them as I am coding and when an idea pops up in my mind. So that those are all I can share about the game.

WHO AM I LOOKING FOR

This one is a long-term project, so that I need people who will NOT give up quickly. Also if you are not interested, please do not join just to be in the team.

I am looking for;
    1- Script-helpers: I need some people that are able to ask questions almost every day and can get responses. The questions are mostly about naming somewhere/something, possible paths in plot and 'what should I do now.' I need your help for the script, in short.
    2- Graphic designers: Making graphics for this game is not tyat hard, believe me. Yet I have no time since I have to code everything myself. I need some people to design these graphics for me. You don't need to be experienced, but please do some work which are acceptable. I will be giving you a list of needs weekly, or once two weeks.
    3- Beta testers: I need some people to find bugs and inform me. I will be sending a new executable every month. I need people who are curious and test everything and let the game bug/crash :)

WILL YOU GET PAID?

Unfortunately, no. I have no budget for now for developing, I cannot afford some taxes :(
    However, if I get donated or the game is sold, and if I get more than $5, I am planning to distribute 40% of the profit to all people helped me as a gift monthly. The more help = The more money given.

WHAT IS THE RELEASE DATE?

I am planning to release the game on my 19th birthday, August 21st, 2018. The job that the script-helpers and graphic designers will probably be finished before 10th August 2018. But the beta testers may need to work more :(

NOTES

Join me or not, thanks for having time reading this text.
    I know that the game will not be a known game, but I have fun programming it :)
    Have a perfect day!