Room Escape Game source code & copyright

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by pcf, Oct 1, 2015.

1. pcf

pcf
    Original Member

I'm selling the source code + art (full copyright) of my Room Escape game for Android

You won't easily find source code for this type of games elsewhere, good opportunity!

Get a nice game "template" to build lot's of similar games, just change the graphics/theme
    and release a new room escape game!

Written in fast, well commented and clean C++ code.

Multi platform: make IOS, Windows phone, Blackberry, Windows Desktop and Mac versions

with just a mouse click, no need to change any code.

Game copyright on sell on FliptTopia:

Room Escape game - Escape From Bora Bora | Fliptopia App Marketplace

shot02.jpg shot03.jpg shot01j.jpg shot07j.jpg

2. pcf

pcf
    Original Member

BUMP
    Still available to sell at Fliptopia