REVSHARE - looking for animators

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Patrick T., May 19, 2019.

1. Patrick T.

Patrick T. New Member

Hey there!

I'm Poth, I'm working on my video game called "If Only". I'm looking for an animator (or animators if multiple people devote themselves) who uses Autodesk Maya and who's also able to make control rigs for the character model. For now we've been using animations we found on the internet and animations from the unity asset store, but it would actually be better to have our own animations.
    Here is the development blog where everything about the game is explained (there even is a game design document for those who'd like to know more about it) : https://ifonlydevelopment.wordpress.com/
    You can also check all the progress we're doing and how the game is evolving in the "Logs and progress reports" category in the blog.
    And here is the youtube account where I upload some progress videos or videos that I think are worth being seen : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3SUwy2UmktRuc0x2Zeu_yQ/videos
    If you are interested, feel free to ask me questions here or contact me by mail : potixhe@hotmail.com or even on discord : Poth #2556
    Thank you for reading this, and have a nice day!