[RevShare] Level Designer Wanted

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Feorang, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Feorang

Feorang New Member

Good morning all. I've been solo-developing a game under the project name Deus Anima for a year now.https://www.facebook.com/DeusAnimaGame/

Game is intended as an introduction to a larger project I would like to accomplish in the future. Deus Anima is centered around spell crafting and platforming/dungeon crawling, with the story providing the lore of the world (again in preparation of the hopefully subsequent games).

Goal is to have the game entered into beta by August, with targeted steam Early Access about November.

I have the majority of mechanics/AI constructed, and story roughed out. Looking for collaborators who can facilitate the artistic side: Level Design (Most Important), 2d GUI Artist, Music, etc.

Game is being developed in Unreal Engine 4.18.