[Rev Share]Start an International Indie Studio: all profiles

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by aasgames, May 28, 2018.

1. aasgames

aasgames New Member

Hi I´m Alvaro,

Positions filled:
    Programmer: 2 completed
    Designer:1
    2d Artist: 0
    3D Artist: 2 completed
    Musician: 2 completed
    Writer: 0
    Marketing:0

I´m an indie developer about to release my first arcade game for mobile platforms.
    Entry level artist and medium level Unity developer.

I´m passionate about games and been dreaming about building an studio since I was a little kid. Now that I´ve learned more about developing games I think is the right time.

Roadmap:
    I have many ideas of different types of games that want to share with my fellow teammates.

My plan is to start with a couple of simple arcade games that I have in Unity, just the mechanics.
    With these simple games we will get to know what the team is capable of and to know each other.
    Then we will go on to more interesting games for mobile and pc that I have the concept art and mechanics sketched.

My position will be game designer and concept artist, but I can help with code and vector art if needed.

Open positions:
    I´m searching for all kind of profiles (artists, musicians, writers and coders) there is place for everyone!!!
    No professional background needed, just a way to show previous work.
    The only prerequisite having fun with games and desire to be part of a group of game enthusiasts!!!

Open to all locations and time zones.

Revenues and expenses:
    The revenue will be sharing the earnings based on the amount of work but this is open to discussion.

I will assume the early expenses for promoting our first games so no member will need to pay for this.

End date:
    Hope to start working in a month so we will try to close the team by the end of June but we will still be open to new positions, don't hesitate to contact.

you can contact me at minipichu@gmail.com

Thanks!!

#1 aasgames, May 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  2. Roman V.

Roman V. New Member

Hello everyone,

My name is Roma. I contacted Alvaro and he was so kind to approve me as a musician for the team. I’m not as fluent with sound design but I’m already exploring it and hope to be involved here as well.

My recent music on soundcloud:

Looking forward for the action to start :)

3. Northmyth

Northmyth New Member

your planing on building all the games in unity ? do you have a website ? and what are the game called you are releasing now ?

4. aasgames

aasgames New Member

I do prefer to develop in unity as it is the only Engine I’ve used, so I’ll be able to help. But if any experienced coder of other Engine wants to join and it’s cappable of doing the job I’m more than ok!!!

Also not every game proyect will be mine. I was thinking of a brainstorming session every three months so all the members can expose the ideas and protects they would like to develop. This will be open to discussion and be added to the queue for future development.

The game is called Emojijump, you can find a description on google play. Cant download it yet ... hope in next couple of weeks I’ll upload the final version.

When we complete the team we will open the website.

Are you interested in joining ?

5. Northmyth

Northmyth New Member

every 3 months what rate do you want to make the games ? :) and i could be on the right project :)

6. aasgames

aasgames New Member

Hahaha doesn’t mean every 3 months starting a new project. Adding ideas motivates the team and makes people involved. What do you mean with “on the right project”?

Better discus by DM

Thanks

7. jrjs1996

jrjs1996 New Member

Hey guys, I just joined as a coder! Looking forward to working on some great games!

8. Divith

Divith New Member

Hello! My name is Divith , and Alvaro was kind enough to let me in on this game project ! I am a programmer , and have been working in Unity for almost 2 years now . I will be really excited to actually be with a serious team , unlike most people who leave games halfway ...so , I hope we finish our game so I can add something to my portfolio xD

9. EternalHungr

EternalHungr New Member

Hi! My name is Konstantin I am a composer. Is it position is available now?

10. aasgames

aasgames New Member

Hi Konstantin,

thanks for your interest but two musicians already joined the team and for now we are ok with that number.

If we need your help in the future we will contact you.

Thanks again