[Rev-Share] Need 2D Artist/Animator for Switch Game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by addictCoder, Sep 27, 2018.

1. addictCoder

addictCoder New Member

Hi there,

I'm in need of a dedicated artist who wants to help in the development of a game on switch.
    Stylized/Cartoony style is prefered.

Requirements:
    Quality 2D Character design
    Ability to create custom weapons and armor + animating them
    Experience with 2D puppet rigging

Bonus:
    Experience creating 3D environment objects. Exterior and Interior

Please do not respond if you don't have the time to dedicate to a larger size project.
    If you aren't good with 2D art and animation, but great with 3D environment objects, you can still contact me.

If you're interested, contact me at addictcodercs@gmail.com
    Please send portfolio. Bonus for animated art. Double bonus for characters switching gear. Triple bonus for animated characters switching gear.

Thank you all,

-addictCoder

Code:
    List<Developer> devs = new List<Developer>();
    devs.Add(new Developer {Name = "addictCoder", Skill = "code", Wallet = 0));
    devs.Add(new Developer {Name = "You!", Skill = "Effin' Picasso", Wallet = 0});
    //There could be more than 2.

Game game = new Game();

game.BuildSelf();
    game.DeploySelf();

while(game.Deployed)
    {

game.GenerateRevenue();
        foreach(Developer d in devs)
        {
            game.Pay(d);
        }
    }