[Rev Share] Looking for passionate artists for game development!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by ZanSaito, Oct 16, 2019.

1. ZanSaito

ZanSaito New Member

I'm looking to find concept artists, 3d modelers, riggers, and animators to collaborate on a project in Unity. The game we would like to create is an RPG. We are not set on any "one" idea as we would like this project to be a true reflection of the team. I'm creating this team for experience. However, a complete game is the goal. I only ask that participants be patient and willing to adapt to problems that arise in development. If you are an aspired game artists and interested in collaborating with others, reply below or friend me on discord @Zan#2630

2. cooperm211

cooperm211 New Member

Hey Zan!

If it's possible (and this should help to get more people jumping in), can you add two things to your post:

1. a few details about the artwork. Like whether it's pixel art or 3D environments for example.

2. What your role in the team is. Especially if you're a programmer, since decent ones can be hard to come by and that will bring in a lot of volunteers! And (again, if you can) a link to something you coded. Even just a text adventure or something - doesn't have to look pretty, since you're asking for artists.

Cheers!
    Matt

3. Marecht

Marecht New Member

Hi, I am 3D modeller from Czech republic and I'd like to help you with your game. I am a student so I am not promising you 100% of my time, but I'll try to work as much as I can. I have a little bit of game development experience as I worked on a smaller indie game from Czech republic.

My previous work: https://www.artstation.com/marecht

I've sent you a friend request on discord so you can accept it if you're interested and we can talk more [​IMG]