[Rev Share] Looking for 3D Modelers for FPS

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by ItsKhanny, Oct 11, 2018.

1. ItsKhanny

ItsKhanny New Member

Hello Everyone

I'm looking for a some 3D artists to help me create art for an FPS I've been working on. Currently named Q, this game takes features and ideas from games like Quake, Half Life and Halo CE/2, and implement them into a modern game. I've been working on the project alone for about a week and I've made some progress on the code for the game, and I decide that its time to start to create a story and environment for the game.

Requirements:
    - Able to export to .fbx
    - Able to work 5-6 hours a week on the project
    - Able to work in a team

Optional:
    - Can texture
    - Can Animate (Character Artist)

Looking For:
    Character Artist
    Environmental Artist
    Prop Artist

You can contact me here or send a message to me using my email at peckjakob54@gmail.com or my discord at Jakboob#5298