(Rev-share) J.A.C.I.M. _ A human society text simulator, seeking one coder

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by DorsenGorfote, Jul 19, 2019.

1. DorsenGorfote

DorsenGorfote New Member

Project/Product=
    J.A.C.I.M. Layer Zero of Ten
    A text based realistic human society simulator.

Programming Language=
    C++ or Python
    Note: Unsure which game engine to use, guess it'll most likely depend on where the programmer's experience leans. Though I would like to hear their opinion on which software would be best to build the grand strategy simulator on top of. So if you have interest, do recommend both which game engines you have experience using and which, in your opinion, fits JACIM best.

Position=
    -) Only one coding programmer needed; someone to translate all equations to their designated sections into the specified programming language into a functional program.
    Note: I’ve already calculated nearly all of the necessary mathematical strings in each game mechanic.

Payment=
    -) 45% of all sales plus designated financial donations, for the layer zero production and released product.

To Apply=
    DorGor@protonmail.com
    Use this email address for all matters.

For further information and clarification, visit my current website.
    https://freedomfromrain.weebly.com/open-job--employment.html