[Rev-Share] Episodic Retro First Person Shooter

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by ItsKhanny, Jan 10, 2019.

1. ItsKhanny

ItsKhanny New Member

What is project Q?

Project Q is a retro first person shooter taking place in a mining facility on the surface of Venus. Take control of one of the miners as they fight their way through hoards of enemies with a unique arsenal of weapons. The project will try to combine retro gameplay and modern storytelling and graphics. The plan is to also get a community that can help suggest ideas/changes to make this not our game, but everyone's game.

Technical:
    The game is being developed in the current released version of Unity (2018.3) and is planned on being released on Windows.

The Team:
    As of the posting of this thread, there is only one person working on the project. I'm working on the code and planning out the game mostly by myself. I've got an idea of how the game will work on a technical side, but I'm looking for members to fill the empty spaces so that this idea can become a real game.

Looking For:

C# Gameplay Programmer
    The main role of the Gameplay Programmer is to help develop the gameplay side of the game, including character, weapon, and environmental scripts that are seen directly by the player
    • Has 2+ years of C# programming
    • Must know Unity syntax
    • Is able to communicate with other team members
    • Has common knowledge of GitHub
    • Can commit 4-5 hours a week at minimum
    C# Technical Programmer
    The main role of the Technical Programmer is to develop code that is purely used behind the scenes, from editor extensions to technical features that is not directly featured in the Unity engine
    • Has 2+ years of C# programming
    • Must know Unity syntax
    • Has common knowledge of GitHub
    3D Environmental Modeler
    The main role of the Environmental Modeler is to create the various indoor and outdoor environments that's used in game.
    • Has 2+ years of 3D modeling with the program of your choice
    • Able to create UV maps that'll be used to apply textures
    • Able to export to .fbx
    3D Prop Modeler
    The main role of the Prop Modeler is to create weapons and various props that is used in game. Prop Modelers must also be able to fully rig the weapons for animations that are used in game
    • Able to export to .fbx
    • Knows how to rig the models for animations

3D Character Modeler
    The main role of the Character Modeler is to create the enemies seen in game. The enemies can range from bipedal models, to quadpedal, and possibly flying models
    • Able to export to .fbx
    • Knows how to rig models for animation
    If you are looking to join the team, you can contact me at the following with a profolio or demos. You can also contact me if you want to join, but I haven't posted what you do above
    Email: peckjakob54@gmail.com
    Discord: Jakboob#5298
    Skype: jakob.peck (Isn't commonly used, but I will respond as soon as I can)