[Rev-Share]Artists Wanted!!!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Pollux Interactive, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Pollux Interactive

Pollux Interactive New Member

Pollux Interactive.png
    About

Hi I am setting up a small indie studio called Pollux Interactive. Are first project is a 2D side scroller using Game maker studio. The basic story is a about a widow and her 2 children trying to escape from a war zone. The game will play out there struggles trying to escape to freedom how they are treated in society (as a refuge) after escaping a war zone.

We need

2D Artist
    concept artists
    Animators
    Community manager
    (Ask if you want another job)

Length of project

Are current project is a short game and is planned to be launched around december/January time this year.

Contact

Contact us below or on discord at https://discord.gg/9EpmdXU
    Or at mark.williamson02@outlook.com

Examples

Below is an example of the first few things at the beginning of the game and some example art of how the game will look.

MUM: She speaks in a sad and slow voice but concordantly. In the background you can hear people crying and in pain. You can hear gunshots and war as well. You can see a battlefield covered in dead bodies and a destroyed village with people fighting and beaten.) For 14 years Droughts, famine, despise and war has spread across are land. Thousands of men women and children die each year. But we cannot think about that. We worry when we can next feed are children. We worry about who will next catch a disease that we cannot cure. We worry when rebel troops will bombard are village and ransack are stuff.(Pause for a second) 6 months ago my husband was forced to fight for what is left of the army. Up until 2 months ago he sent letters to me are 6 year old daughter and 1 year old son. Normal if you don't hear from your loved ones in over a month there long dead.(Pause for a second)We have no money or a job and the rebels move closer and closer every day. The only option we have left is to find refuge up north.
    Ruined City Background Preview.png
    1.png City Background.png

#1 Pollux Interactive, Aug 20, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  2. Pollux Interactive

We are still looking for a 2D artist mainly but over jobs are stull up for offer

3. Arrowbender

Arrowbender New Member

Hi... do you guys require somebody for music ?

4. Pollux Interactive

Hi arrowbender sorry for the late reply but we dont neen composer at the moment but thanks for asking. However we do still need 2d pixel artists

5. Pollux Interactive

If anyone likes making pixel art and you what a project to help build. Please sent a message!

6. CrgArts

CrgArts New Member

Hello Pollux Interactive,

My name is Calvin and I am interested in your 2D artist position. I am a concept artist/illustrator. Thank you for viewing my work for consideration for your team. Take care.

renoarts.artstation.com
    instagram @calvin_reno

7. Pollux Interactive

Hey Calvin It would be great to have you do you have a discord account?