[Rev Share and Paid Work] Need pixel artist and Unity programmer

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Whats, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Whats

Whats New Member

My name is Thomas, and I am currently in the process of developing a 2D
    post-apocalyptic roguelike survival scavenging Pixel-Art game with turn-based and J-RPG mechanics in an original setting and story revolving around an apocalytpical humour noir future, heavily inspired by Neo Scavenger, Sheltered, and games like Darkest Dungeon.

I've come to the point in development where I think a mockup is necessary to start fundraising on a good foot. I myself have little videogame making skills, so I take on the role of writer, designer, group and community manager. Thus, I need at least two people to help me.
    Since I have little practical skills in the needed areas, I am willing to give up a large part of my would-be proceeds to the benefits of engineers and artists in the long run, for a full development of the game (my part would be 0.5 n for 1 n for every person working on the project (understand 20% for me and 40% each for the employees).
    I suspect the mockup project will take anywhere from six months to a year, maybe less depending or your skills. I have most of the content already put together and down on paper, with a lot of designs and PS and Marmoset sprites and gifs we can draw from.
    I am open to discussing actual money payment for the mockup development though, or even just elements of the game (the map system, etc). Open for debate and negotiations, I pay well (15$ an hour) but I demand quality work and to be able to trust people.
    If you are interested, please contact me here or at lordshowsure@gmail.com, I'll let you have a look at the Game Design Document and you'll tell me what you think.
    Thanks for your time, everybody!
    Much love,
    Thomas

Attached Files: