Retro Dungeons Match game looking for feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Dave B, Nov 8, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Dave B

Dave B New Member

Hello everyone. Looking for feedback on the mechanics/features of my new game. Info below:

Title: "Retro Dungeons: Match"
    Platform: android
    Req: portrait mode/none
    Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.theorangedatabase.retrodungeonmatch
    Screenshot_20201107-183653.png Screenshot_20201107-183658.png Screenshot_20201107-183726.png

FYI: I am mostly curious about how you receive this game, such as does the gameplay keep you interested and why? What would make it more interesting to you? What would make you spend more time playing? What's bad about it? Etc. Also, note that graphics and design improvements are coming constantly so I'm not as interested in the "looks" so much as the gameplay. Thanks everyone for any feedback.

#1 Dave B, Nov 8, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
    Martyna likes this.