Remote Tutor needed 1:1 Unity - 2D beginner to web services Level only

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Berto, Jan 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Berto

Berto New Member

I am looking for someone that can work with me in the evenings between the hours of 7:30pm and 10pm UK time. I want to learn Unity, but have no time to do this on my own, I need someone to help me do this rapidly. I have been a developer for 20 years, and the format will be me asking "I want to do this" and you do it for me. Now I want to do that "and you do it for me".. we will start at the very beginning and move rapidly.I am a really fast learner and I need to start from scratch.

I can pay you a small fee that we can agree on a hourly rate.I am sure you will have fun teaching, me and i am sure in return I may challenge you too.

if you wish to contact me you can do so by posting on the mobile gamer app called discord (its free to download) then add me as a connection: Berto#3174 or Berto #3174 (I think its the first one of those)

#1 Berto, Jan 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2017