[RELEASED] Hero Fantasy Pack Vol 1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by kristiang, Feb 5, 2018.

1. kristiang

kristiang New Member

Hello there!

I'm Kristian and I'm an audio producer from Sweden who just released a a 4-track orchestral music pack that I hope would come to use in some cinematic RPG/adventure games!

The pack contains 4 songs where 3 are primarily in-game music with several sub-tracks w/ hit and stingers if you want utilize FMOD or Wwise for more dynamic intensity control. There's also a separate track with two sections I think is suitable as menu or cutscene music if you will.

More details about the individual tracks is in the description on the Unity Asset Store Page as well as on my personal website.

Thanks for checking it out!

2. kristiang

kristiang New Member

Preview from the song Embracing Fate

3. kristiang

kristiang New Member

Entire playthrough versions of all the themes are now available on Soundcloud: