Featured Relationship between streaming development and sales

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by SubNova, May 29, 2018.

?
  1. Helping

100.0%
  2. Doing nothing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hurting

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SubNova

SubNova New Member

I have recently started a new project and thought I could start streaming my work to help build a following. I have noticed a lot of people dropping in seeing I'm not extremely far (or not an interesting person) say hi and leave. Does anyone have any experience on if streaming this early is helping or hurting my chances with the people who drop by? My game is still unnamed.

2. Icemon

Icemon New Member

Actually it's really hard to say it's helping or hurting. It depends on that what you will do after streaming. Once they players give some advice,you will consider about how to solve it or keep the issue. And I think the way how you deal with is also important.

3. ManuelMarino

Original Member

it depends if you need players advice or not. And if you want it. Maybe you are still developing the core, in this case you just have to focus, nothing else.