[Recruiting] The Oriental Dojo's MMORPG

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by The_Fury, Sep 26, 2008.

1. The_Fury

The_Fury New Member

Post removed by author, in keeping with the forum rules. Thank you for pointing out my error. Its not there is a lot of traffic on this site anyway to warrant keeping it here.

EldhaMUD Game Developments
    The Oriental Dojos
    The_Fury: Lead Developer, Head Coder

#1 The_Fury, Sep 26, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
  2. dannthr

dannthr New Member

Sounds like a fun little game.

If you follow the rules of the forum, I am available to contract and you would be pleased with my asian-themed music.

However, you don't seem to understand what this forum is for:
    [​IMG]

It is not uncommon for shoestring-budget games to contract talent for an investment demo or proof of concept demo that would help snare the funds required to actually create a full fledged MMORPG.

Maybe you would do better to focus on creating that first.

And as a quick note, you might want to fix the apostrophe you have in your title, it doesn't quite make sense as-is, and you might want to change the word "orientated" to "oriented" unless you're trying to invoke some kind of youthful, adolescent voicing in your description.