Rebound Entertainment Looking For Members For DOOM Like FPS

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Riobio55, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Riobio55

Riobio55 New Member

[​IMG]

Who Are We?
    We are a game dev company developing our first game “ROGUE” About a AI Gone sentient and it’s destroying everything in its path. Very much inspired by DOOM.

Open Positions And Member Details

You Must:
    • Have a portfolio or anything that showcases your work.
    • Be able to commit to 6 to 14 hours each week on the project.
    • Comfortable with ambiguity, collaboration and iterating on your work.
    • Check in regularly, if you do not respond within a week you will be temporarily kicked from the project until you respond and confirm you can put more time into the project.

What We Can Offer:
    • Experience
    • Pay With Rev-Share Or If Kickstarter Is Successful
    • Creative say in the development on various things (Not so much story that’s my job lol)

+1 Composer (Heavy electronic music)
    Must Be Able To Make Heavy EDM Music To Fut The Game.

+1 Sound Effects
    Must Be Able To Create Monster SFX And All Kinds Of Gun SFX.

+3 Unity Programmer
    Must Have Knowledge Of C#, Unity and Teamwork. Will also closely be working with artists.

+3 Artists (3 Concept artist(s), 1 2D artist(s), 3 3D artist(s), 3 Texture artist(s), 3 Animator(s), 3 Modeller)
    Create Concept Art, 2D UI, 3D Models Character models and rigging,animation and more.

+1 Project Manager
    Manage Project, Keep Things in check, Create And Manage Repo Etc Etc.

+2 Level Designer
    Design Smart Levels With Props And Assets Provided.

Contact Details:
    If You Are Intrested Please Contact me on discord below or DM Me on here (I rarely go on here)

Discord:Thathuman44#4207
    Email:rioishere14@gmail.com

#1 Riobio55, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018