[Read!] Putting together a small team from novice to legend of skill level!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Zanctarian, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Zanctarian

Zanctarian New Member

Hello everyone! I am Zanctarian, as you can see. Skipping the awkward first introduction, I would like to say that I am a game developer myself. I love Java the best but I can code in other languages. I am looking to put together a small team that consist of Concept Artist, Graphic Designers, Composers, and Lore Writers. I can handle the development myself for now. I want to put together a certain game project that will be.. out of the ordinary. So, I want to develop this kinda cartoonish (Use Wizard101, Pirate101, and AdventureQuest3D as reference) environment for the game. The game will have a story, but it will be singleplayer ONLY with the option of saving data online for my next plan. My next plan is to have community based servers for the game. These servers would contain areas such as a player's housing, pvp score, ect. I got big dreams for this game, but yet, I am so far from achieving it. At the start, this will basically be non profit. But, as time passes, if I start making some sort of income, I would try to fairly separate the income. I am very chill about changes, just all I ask is the ability to connect with other players. And, I don't think I can pull off a MMO so a tried a work-around.

Note: if interested, join this discord: https://discord.gg/QrjkKem

Note: As long as you can get the task done, you'll be fine. As for composers, I'd highly recommend orchestra. The expected quality is as low as Sonatina Symphonic Orchestra! I will compose myself because I do have that ability but you other composers should work on your skills together!