Ravain's Revenge - an Adventure Game

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Jayden Savage, May 21, 2017.

1. Jayden Savage

Jayden Savage New Member

2. Toskigi

Toskigi New Member

Hey there! I used to work on multiple online 2-d games , and even my own solo projects and have to say that the mapping jobs in these screenshots are just ... terrible. Green grass with a few trees placed on a map isn't exactly good mapping. I see that you are using "RPGMaker MV" if I'm not mistaken... Put some more time into creating the environments man. Perhaps even some custom graphics. Trust me , I know it's hard to make graphics for RPGMAKER since it's a frustrating and time consuming process, however in the end it will pay off. Just splashing things on a map and calling it "done" won't grab peoples attention...in fact it's more of a turn off. While the game may have a great and fantastic story, if no one is interested in downloading the game (based on the screenshots) then no one will ever know how good of a story the game could have.

Just some feedback...while maybe a bit harsh, hopefully useful.

Here's what I mean by "Creating custom graphics" : https://puu.sh/vZcHr/2daa7da8bd.png (taken from my current WIP project)