[Quotes] Students or Graduates from UK (Pixel Art, Vector, Music Composition)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by SweatshopDev, Apr 4, 2016.

1. SweatshopDev

SweatshopDev New Member

Hi, I’m looking for students and graduates (residing in the UK) for quotes regarding pixel art, vector art and music composition.

As the criteria is for students and graduates, the range I would be looking to pay would be between £10-£30 p/h, ($15 - $40) depending on experience.

The project is in its early stages, but I’m currently applying for funding through the UK Games Fund. A portfolio, though not necessary, would be preferred.

If you think you’re capable and would like to have paid work starting later in the year (July), please email me sweatshopdev@hotmail.com, or send a private message, or leave a message below with your email and I’ll get back to you with more information.

Disclaimer: Your details (name, hours scheduled to work, portfolio) may be used in the funding application process.

Thanks,
    SweatshopDev

Alyx Jones likes this.
  2. Bel Ehto

Bel Ehto New Member

Hi I live in Birmingham, uni student but I make a lot of music. I'll show my link but please bear in my mind that the music on my soundcloud is mostly experimental projects, so it may sound rough but should give an idea of my capabilities. www.soundcloud.com/lymbros and you can email me at benjie.anation@gmail.com if you're interested.

3. Alyx Jones

Alyx Jones New Member

I have sent you an email, but also happy to talk on here! :)