Puzzle Game - Mechanic Suggestions

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by PixelFormedStudios, Dec 16, 2016.

?
  1. Find pieces to build the door.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Find a single piece to slot into something to open the door.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other (please specify, even if it eliminates the door aspect from the game).

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. PixelFormedStudios

PixelFormedStudios New Member

This will be a 3D interactive point-and-click puzzle game for Windows (possibly Mac and Linux).
    By building upon the abstract style of Windosill or Metamorphabet, the puzzles will be highly developed, innovative and provide a sense of satisfaction upon completion.

I hope to release this game next year (late 2017) and I will be programming in Unity C# and modelling in Blender.
    Here is a gif screenshot of an early prototype build to test the rotation feature (players will be able to drag the view around with the mouse).

https://giphy.com/gifs/l3vR4BcNfvWjvvoNG