Psytrance and Dubstep music available for your game.

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Gato, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Gato

Gato New Member

Hello, I am the primary developer of silentradiance.com - a distance disco application that provides multiple channels of music with a huge playlist for free.

More importantly, two of my channels have music where I have direct copyright AND songwriter licensing- which means that you can play the music inside a video game.

There are no commercials. The dubstep channel has over 2000 songs in rotation. The psytrance channel has 8000 songs in rotation. Integrating this in your game will bring novel music for high speed action.

I make money by selling the music being played online - One can either window shop or "buy now" to get the recent songs. And from that sale there is a 9% commission.

I can grant licensing to your games, provided you also have a way to let the players window shop or buy the songs, if they are groovy. And I can provide some percentage of the song sale to you.

The stream is sent in packets of libopus compressed audio at 48khz. If interested in adopting this as an awesome soundtrack, let me know.