Psycho Night: Moved to Unity

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by basic_hazard, Nov 6, 2016.

1. basic_hazard

basic_hazard New Member

Hello everyone. As in the previous thread I created, I was discussing the works of my game Psycho Night. I now have moved to a new engine. The old engine was 3dRad, but I ran into some difficulties. So I decided to move to Unity. So far development has been going smoothly, and the game has definitely gotten better. The graphics are higher quality, gameplay is more smooth. If you'd like to see what the game looks like currently, you can view my newer videos in Unity.
    11/4/2016 Video
    11/6/2016 Video
    ^ Newest videos of the game's development.

www.BasicHazardEnt.com
    ^ The Website. Includes a community, games, about, and blog section.

I have a many people assisting me with the game. People are helping me with Voice Acting, Modeling, Animations, Music, Art, & Sounds. I also am assisted by Puppet Combo, an indie game development studio. (The inspiration of Psycho Night, and the developer of Power Drill Massacre.)

I plan to make the game as high quality as possible (graphic wise, as well as game design in general.) I will work on the game until everything is good enough for a release.

But the reason I'm posting on here is to inform people, receive suggestions/ideas, and if anybody is willing to help in the game's development.

_________
    UPDATE:
    Everything is actually going better, the game is starting to look like I wanted it to. [​IMG]
    (Here you see the character in Unity.)

#1 basic_hazard, Nov 6, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016