Projet: Balance

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by StrebelleVincent, Jul 29, 2020.

1. StrebelleVincent

StrebelleVincent New Member

Hello everyone, I just started a crowfounding to finance my eco-friendly video game.

here is a quick presentation with some videos:

"Balance" is a survival video game whose objective is to bring the player to interact with his environment, to understand the diversity, the food chain and the fragile balance of a European forest.

In this game, the main objective is to place the player in the food chain so that he can learn or relearn to respect his ecosystem and learn about his environment and the impact it has on it. One of the important elements is to confront the player with his choices and their positive or negative consequences. My objective is to offer the player a balanced, coherent and realistic ecosystem in which he will have to find his place, manage his needs in balance with those of his environment and his environmental impact.

Feature :

• Survival gameplay based on realistic skills
    • Crafting and building
    • A world randomly generated
    • Day and night cycles
    • The 4 seasons
    • Realistic fauna and flora

You will find here the links concerning my project:

2. StrebelleVincent

Here is a "simplified" version of the interactions between fauna and flora that are implemented in the game at the moment.

As you can see, the food chain is already complex, which will not get better with the addition of other animals and plants.

foodchain.png

3. StrebelleVincent

some screenshots of camps that it is possible to make

camp1.png camp2.png camp3.png camp4.png