Project Manager/Producer (Seeking unpaid, Portfolio building projects)

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by mrc85, Jun 19, 2014.

1. mrc85

mrc85 New Member

-------------------------------------------------
    Name: Chris Lupton
    Qualifications/Skills: BSc Games Computing & Design (2:2 Hons), PRINCE2 Project Management Qualified
    Experience: 10+ years of modding and managing modding teams on small-medium projects
    Contact Info: Please reach me via PM. If I'd like to talk further, we can liaise via Skype Call.
    -------------------------------------------------

Hi.

If you're working on developing an Indie Project and are looking for someone to micro-manage the planning, scope and risk aspects, then I'm you're guy.

Why would you want someone to do this?
    Project Management is inherently volatile; and without proper dedicated management, volatility can cause risk. Risk in projects can impact your milestones, potentially even cost if you've invested into it.

I'm a guy that's been into game development since my University days (graduating from University in 2007 with a BSc in Games Computing and Design), and who loves Project Management as a career discipline.

For the past 3 years, I've worked as a Services Analyst, handling Project Support to the point where I've now recently joined a company as a Project Coordinator in the Mobile Managed Services sector. Granted; it's not the Indsutry I want to be in, and that's why I'm seeking unpaid experience on an Indie title to build a portfolio of Production work.

Based in the UK, I'm willing to put in the hours around my 9-5 working life.

What can I offer you?

- Free Project Management
    - Designating a Comms strategy to handle global team working
    - Maintaining a Risk strategy to copy with risk and issue that could impact scope and timescale
    - Developing a structured Project Plan and timeline with you

And all of it for free.

I'm flexible, available and desperate to get going, so if you have anything you feel I may be able to contribute towards, no matter how large the project, get in touch and I'll see if I can be of any assistance.

Regards,

Chris

2. INTgame

INTgame New Member