Programmer looking for team/group

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Zio, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Zio

Zio New Member

Hello everyone,

I am brand new to these forums! I am looking for a team/group to work on games with. It doesn't have to be the same project, I just want to make some contacts and wondered if anyone wanted to chat regularly. However, if someone is in need of a programmer for their project, I am quite responsible and wouldn't mind helping out depending on that game.

Nice to meet you all.

Zio :D

2. GICorp

GICorp New Member

Hello Zio

I am putting together a few games and have a written game script ready and will be doing a kickstarter campaign. If you would like to come on board feel free to contact me.

thanks

3. SBG_Veral

SBG_Veral New Member

Hey Zio,

What are you proficient in? Posting up a list of languages and applications that you're comfortable working with could be a big help to finding a team. I'm currently still looking for artists and programmers who want to create an online TCG, so if you're interested feel free to throw me a line regarding that as well. Best of luck to you in your search!

4. GEN Kiko

GEN Kiko New Member

Hey Zio,

Please check our just starting project at https://assembly.com/tanks-commander

We are working on building the team and would be happy to have you on board if you see it as an interesting project.

5. Chad

Chad New Member

Hi Zio, I am in need of a programmer for my little team of just me and hopefully a 3d artist soon. I was working on one game that I did all the coding for and it was good enough for the little game I wanted, but I'm going a little bit bigger this time and I do not have the skill set to do all of it. If you would like to help that would be fantastic or if you just wanted to chat with me and maybe even teach me a thing or two about programming that would be cool too!

6. RamJam

RamJam New Member

7. ambroseftmusic

ambroseftmusic New Member

Game music

Hello Zio,

If you are still looking to form a team please feel free to consider me for a composer position. I have scored for a variety of projects. You can view my portfolio at: http://ambroseftmusic.com/?page_id=10

You can contact me via my website.

Thanks,

8. BelowZer0__

BelowZer0__ New Member

Hello, the majority of my teams assets are finished and we are looking for a programmer. All the 3D models are done as well as the animations and the textures are almost done. We are developing a mobile game for iOS and android. If you are interested in joining our team or want to hear more about our project, email me at Tschieffer1212@yahoo.com.