[Profit Share]Artist and wanted for a new game dev team

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by João Vítor Marcenes, Dec 27, 2017.

1. João Vítor Marcenes

I'm new in the game developing community, and so far I've been using Unity Engine to make games, but My problem is with that I can't do art or music very well, So I'd like to start a small team
    I'm looking for:

An artist, that can do pixel art well, characters, animations, GUI, concept art (and paricles with possible);

An musician for sound fx, game music, ambience sounds and stuff;(Update: Musician Found)

Some one that could help on making trailers and for the main publishing of the game would also be welcome.

The plan is to make games in short times, (one each 6 months maybe?), and release on mobile (play store and app store) or steam depending on the game, so there could be payment

My email for contact: jvcmv.jvcmarcenes@gmail.com

#1 João Vítor Marcenes, Dec 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  2. Michael Lucas Engan

Michael Lucas Engan New Member

Check my thread if you are interested in a composer and/or sound designer.
    My thread

3. TheFallenMoon

TheFallenMoon New Member

Question: are you intent on creating your own Dev team, or would you be willing to merge with mine? We have three people, one who will handle writing, game concepts, ideas, and other such things; one who has not given a list of any of their skills; and one who is a Music Composer/Sound Designer. I have contacted a programmer who may or may not be joining soon. If you are willing, maybe we could merge into one larger group? The more of us there are, the better.

4. João Vítor Marcenes

I'm actually already in a team, with got one Unity programmer (which is me), a designer/writer, a leader, who'll handle pubshing, marketing and stuff and we contacted a musician, we're really just need confirmation on a musician and to found a artist
    so yeah, sorry

5. PedroVGM

PedroVGM New Member

Since I know that you are looking to partner to create a game. I suggest you a dude I know for music. His project is called Giorgiost and he makes pretty good music and covers. This may help you in what you are looking to develop. Hope it helps!