Pro 2d Pixel Artist

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by Alex Hanson-White, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Alex Hanson-White

Original Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Artist: Alex Hanson-White
    Portfolio: http://www.alexhw.com

EDITED:

I've done pixel art for over 9 years and art in general my entire life. Serious inquiries only, please.

Thanks.

#1 Alex Hanson-White, Apr 16, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  2. Anlino

Original Member

That is some beautiful art you got going there. Loved the dancing monster, i fired up some soul and watched him, great stuff.

3. lexaloffle

Indie Author

4. Jesse Aldridge

Original Member

Out of curiosity, you got any info about the game you'd like to design?

5. Alex Hanson-White

Original Member

I've got various game ideas each with their own uniqueness, and if I end up partnering with someone, I'd be more willing to collaborate upon one of the smaller scale games. Ultimately, It depends on the partner and whether I can trust him/her and feel we can work together effectively.
    When I create ideas, I try to manifest the unmanifested in an attempt to create something original. I have also dabbled with game makers of various sorts as well as vc++ so I have come to learn the mechanics inside games which I believe allows me to portray a game better to others.

alternatively, if thats not interesting, I'll be checknig for regular art requests/jobs or whatever.

6. RohoMech

Original Member

Heya Alex, I'm pretty interested in working with you. I've been writing games for a few years, but only recently started releasing them as shareware, and I'm quite serious about my new venture.

If you've got a neat idea, we can help develop it with you. That's usually how things work for us, we'll flesh out someone's idea and get a prototype up to see how well it works. From that point on, we change things around until everyone's happy with the game.

I think Impossible PMed you about this stuff, so just let us know if you're interested or not.

I can be reached via email at:
    rtalwalkar@mawsoft.com

or on AOL IM with the SN
    RohoMech

Good luck with your search otherwise.

7. Russell Fincher

Original Member

Alex, for what it's worth, I teach at a local university and I show your website (among others) to my Photoshop class every semester when the pixel art assignment rolls around. Seems like you used to be involved with the old Pixelation forum, correct?

8. Alex Hanson-White

Original Member

Yeah, I was involved with it, helped run it and such. :) That's cool about the photoshop class, If my art is educational in some way that is great to know.

9. DangerCode

Original Member

Very nice pixel art. I want to see more. ;)

10. Alex Hanson-White

Original Member

it has been a while, but I am updating this thread with new information.

11. Dan MacDonald

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

It's a Konspiracy! *Waves* :) (I was Kable on pixelation back in the day). Also Alex is one of the best, I can vouch for him.