Portal Power

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by DFG, Sep 2, 2005.

1. DFG

DFG
    Original Member

Real Arcade usually gets the number 1 ranking in the casual games industry. However, I have a suspicion MSN Zone.com and Yahoo Games now outsell Real.

Anyone have similar suspicions?

2. Bmc

Bmc New Member

I've actually read that Real is in 3rd place after the 2 you mentioned & Pogo, I wonder how long til google gets in on this action.

3. Jack Norton

Indie Author

LOL if google decides to publish software (not only games) everyone else will close... :D

4. ManuelFLara

Indie Author

If Google's "Don't be evil" means they give 70% of the profit per sale to the developer, I'm all for it! :)

5. Matthew

Indie Author

Pasted from the GDC Casual Games Summit keynote by John Welch (PlayFirst). Slides are available online here, and this is taken from slide 7 notes: