Ponies Sims game: looking for C# programmers, 3D modelers, and animators (unpaid)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Austin Easter, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Austin Easter

Austin Easter New Member

[​IMG]

The Ponies Project aims to create a Sims 1 style game with the character and environment style of My Little Pony: FiM (neither are affiliated). I am looking for C# programmers who can work with the Unity game engine. I'm also looking for 3D modelers who can work with Blender, and animators. This game will be a isometric projection life-simulator, which will allow players to create their own set of pony characters, build their homes and places they visit, and control their lives with a Sims style interaction and motives system. You can visit the project's community Discord server here, and the website here. Feel free to email me about anything else at aeast667@gmail.com.

#1 Austin Easter, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  2. Austin Easter

Austin Easter New Member

UPDATE: Due to some developers working on the team being busy often, we're in position of needing more developers to help pick up the pace of the project (it's still in active development, just very slowed). Mainly, I'm looking for C# programmers, 3D modelers, 3D animators, and music artists. You can contact the team and I through Discord, or the contact form we have that can be visited from our website.