Pokemon Mega(MOBILE / PC) - An Free Browser MMO for Pokemon Fans

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by lucusking, Oct 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. lucusking

lucusking New Member

Hello guys. How are you doing? I hope all of you are fine.

I would like to introduce you a new (started at 22th Sep 2017), 100% free (NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD!)

This week we are giving away novice packs for new players of Pokemon Mega, a free to play title for Internet browsers and mobile devices in which players get to become real pokemon trainers as seen in the classic cartoon TV show.

Fan made Pokémon MMO RPG Game Pokemon Mega
    : http://h5.pm.instantfuns.com/

The game has all 721 Pokemon and almost all mega form at the moment with including shinies and other forms total number of Pokemon is 1560

Each week there are events and new Pokémon being added to the game

Game has 520 game maps and they are pretty good actually

[​IMG]

2. jevy1000

jevy1000 New Member

ok imma check it out now