Please can you help me out.

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by JokingVampire, Jun 7, 2016.

1. JokingVampire

JokingVampire New Member

Hey , I am kinda new to the whole game development thing and I just recently finished this really simple game that I find kinda fun. So I'm just asking if anyone can help steer me in the right direction. So i was hoping that I could get some feedback on my game as well as helping decide what software I should get next to continue making games.

P.S: My game isn't great it was limited by the free software so that's why I was kinda hoping by releasing it would help me by the full version. Also it would be great if someone could help me start making my own art work, like what software and or best way to start.

Many Thanks fo all your help

If you want to check out my game : https://joking-vampire-studios.itch.io/space-battles