playtesters wanted for strategy game

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by War Eternal, Aug 12, 2016.

1. War Eternal

War Eternal New Member

Hi all and thanks for checking this post
    My friend and me had worked for a long time on a game, and we now need few playtesters to play our game

Game is is a multiplayer strategy game called "War Eternal"

[​IMG]

Work on "War Eternal" started as hobby, but over the years has grown to game that is dynamic and interesting. It's fantasy game , setting is similar to Heroes of Might and Magic, but a bit darker. Gameplay draws some inspiration, but it is a lot different, simpler and faster, with not so much developing, but rather more adapting to situation

Gameplay is very dynamic and the focus is more on strategic thinking and adapting to the conditions than the development of the army. Game is played in turns which are played simultaneously. You need to have good sense of strategic thinking, and although it is easy to start a fight, it may not always be best move – you always need to think about being flexible for next turns

[​IMG]

All this is done with few resources, but with a lot of effort and passion. I am not try to sell game here, but looking for playtesters.
    Lots of icons are just placeholders, but we are making artwork for units / icons and it will be updated quickly. Here is example of artwork for tier 1 units for human and goblin faction

[​IMG]

You can check more on game under following link (please don't forget to like the page :)

https://www.facebook.com/wareternalgame

or you can leave message here or PM if you would like to participate in playtesting

2. LeafsGames

LeafsGames New Member

I am interested in playtesting

3. GiGGa

GiGGa New Member

I am interested in playtesting

4. Joakim

Joakim New Member

Hey guys, how's the project going ? Idea looks cool, I' know I'm a bit late but if you still need playtesters let me know :)

5. rakisseia

rakisseia New Member

yeah.i am intersted