[Playable demo] Adventure/RPG with bits of pétanque inside - feedback welcome

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by LeRan, Jun 16, 2019.

1. LeRan

LeRan New Member

Hi guys,

I just published the (hopefully) stable prealpha of an adventure/RPG game I'm creating, to test game mechanics and get some public feedback before pushing the development forward. The prototype, although having all RPG/adventure functions ready, revolves mostly around a pétanque minigame.

Everybody can enjoy the pétanque simulation - choose Quick Start ("Partie Rapide") from the starting screen, but the adventure is written in French so it is better to know a little French to enjoy the main quest :) The project was rushed to meet the deadline of a French festival, that's why other languages are not ready yet.

So hopefully a handful of French-speaking persons around here will be able to give me some feedback :)

https://leran.itch.io/petanque-as-a-standalone-minigame

Salut les gonziers,

Je viens de publier la version pré-alpha d'un jeu d'aventure/rôle, pour avoir quelques retours de joueurs et voir les mécanismes qui marchent bien et ceux qui ne servent à rien...

Le prototype tourne autour d'un minijeu de pétanque qui est ma foi pas trop mal fait, mais tous les mécanismes du jeu d'aventure sont fonctionnels, avec un début d'histoire pour donner envie...

N'hésitez pas à me dire ce qui vous plaît ou pas, le développement futur s'en ressentira !

Lien vers l'exécutable

Dovemobi likes this.
  2. Indie Markt

Indie Markt New Member

Hi! I'm writing to introduce you to our website for promoting indie games for free.

Our desire is to contribute to your games reaching as many people as possible, if you want to take a few minutes to send us info about your game we will publish it as soon as possible.

https://indiemarkt.com

Greetings and good luck with your project!

3. LeRan

LeRan New Member

Hi, thanks for the offer !

As I said, there are 2 specificities about my project :
    - it is only in pre-alpha state, meaning that it is a demo and only the very beginning of the main quest is available, plus there are still bugs roaming here and there (nothing blocking though as much as I playtested beforehand, but some objects do not have their colliders etc.)
    - the only language available now is French, because I had to put in online urgently for a French show.

Are you OK with those 2 points ?