PIXEL ARTIST WANTED FOR 'PROF SHARE' PROJECT.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Mr Lovelock, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Mr Lovelock

Mr Lovelock New Member

crowned saxon - sword equip with shield.gif

"STEEL YOURSELVES!"

We are 'TeamL8bit' and we are a newly made indie games development team, I am its main artist and team leader. We are in the middle of creating a demo + trailer for a 'Kickstarter' and currently looking for another pixel artist to help realise my fantasy side scrolling action horror project called HORDE. Its about a Anglo-Saxon warrior named 'Bana', who finds himself succumbed to a dark entity named the 'Mare' and forced into a deep nightmarish sleep, from which he must battle legions of the dark to escape back to reality. at the moment I do the character animation but I would like another artist to come on board with skills in background art and possibly enemy creation. If you are interested to hear more about the game and the artist position please feel free to contact me on the following...

Email : l8bit@hotmail.com
    Discord : Chief - Team Leader#9594

I look forward to hearing from you creative souls... Chief out.