Pixel artist(s) needed for 2D Action-Platformer

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Samuel Pothier, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Samuel Pothier

Samuel Pothier New Member

Send me a PM with your asked wage, and at least one sprite you created that would be relevant to the project.

We're aiming for a visual style very similar to RONDO OF BLOOD, and SUPER METROID (color palette, screen/sprite size, shading, aesthetic, etc.) To a lesser degree, Majuu On (King of Demons) on the SNES is also a noticeable source of inspiration.

The first stage takes place in a serene-looking purpleish cavern with water seeping out of cracks in the wall, and mutated insect eggs everywhere, accompanied with bug-like enemies, so if you got anything in that range, you've got a head start mate!

Important notice : you will retain copyright on the assets when used outside of this project, so if one asset gets popular, you get to manage to derivative products/profits.

-Samuel Pothier, Montreal
    Working Title "SoulMorpher"

#1 Samuel Pothier, Aug 23, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  2. joblea

joblea New Member

I am perfect for the job, my portfolio and years of solid experience will speak for itself.
    I'm very flexible, dedicated, reliable and can do any style of Pixel Artwork.

You can see some of my Portfolio at this link below.
    http://joblea.jimdo.com/pixel-art

Please email me directly for a faster transaction:
    joblea@live.co.uk

My skype is: joblea