Pixel Artist Looking for a Game Developer

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Nafei, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Nafei

Nafei New Member

Hello,

I'm a new pixel artist who wants to improve in order to make larger games later on.

I'm looking for a game developer, who doesn't care about money for now. I know money is a wonderful thing and who wouldn't want it. But for now it's more important to focus on improving.

While Improving we will be making small games together. Games that might go on Steam or somewhere else. I've already paid for the Steam Greenlight Pass.

Write to me if you're interested in working together.

[​IMG]

#1 Nafei, Feb 27, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  2. Elsket

Elsket New Member

3. Kirito

Kirito New Member

Hey Nafei, I'm down to team up with you. I graduated with a Computer Science degree about a year ago, and my job doesn't involve as much programming as I'd like, so I'd like to start working on programming projects on the side. I'm confident in my programming abilities, but I've only dabbled in game development, so I'm definitely fine with starting small. I'm sure if we work together we can both improve and make some great stuff. Let me know if you're interested.

4. Hurricane Therapy

Hurricane Therapy New Member

I'd be down to collab. I want to get experience working with fellow programmers as well as artists. Have an idea for a game that might suit as a later project. Had pixel-art style in mind when developing the idea. I also make music so that might be handy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. Nafei

Nafei New Member

Thanks for all the private messages! I've found a developer to work with. I'll make sure to make another post if I need something else. Again, thanks.

6. DUUUDE123

DUUUDE123 New Member

If you are interested in any other projects in the future, I'm a programmer and I have a team of just me and a composer.

7. flexton

flexton New Member

Hey guys I'm a game developer. I'very got a game that I want to get onto android but I don't know how to use unity. I'm a blender user and game makerror. Here's my link of work http://gamejolt.com/@Flexton/games.