Pixel Art for Hire (Small amount of work)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by LeafsGames, Jun 2, 2018.

1. LeafsGames

LeafsGames New Member

Hey there I'm looking for anyone that's wanting to brush up on their pixel art skills. I just need some sprites done for my game. You don't have to be all that good just need someone to help while I work on other things in the game.

Thanks, for more information or to contact me: leafgarthe@gmail.com

Here are a few screen shots of the game,

Attached Files:

2. Mr Lovelock

Mr Lovelock New Member

hey I saw your post and may be interested in helping you out. I have been into 8bit art most of my life and this year have decided to get into creating the art also as I would like to make a team for 8bit game creation. do get back to me if you would like to talk over your project and possibly sharing information of knowledge.

3. LeafsGames

LeafsGames New Member

Hey your help would be much appreciated on this project, your experience sounds great. As for the team I would be glad to sort something like that out.

4. Mr Lovelock

Mr Lovelock New Member

Sweet. So what did you have in mind concerning your own project?

5. LeafsGames

LeafsGames New Member

Well i need a various amount of enemy sprites drawn out, that would include animations too(walking, jumping, attacking, that kinda thing)

6. Mr Lovelock

Mr Lovelock New Member

What type of enemies? What is your game about? Is there a certain style you want to stick to?

7. LeafsGames

LeafsGames New Member

I will get a list of the enemies for you(don't worry there wont be too many). My game is about a teddy bear and his friend that go on an adventure, its an action platformer(i can send you a playable version if you would like to feel out the game). The style should be somewhat similar to the one I have going

8. Mr Lovelock

Mr Lovelock New Member

Sure a gd feel for the game will help

9. LeafsGames

LeafsGames New Member

I agree. If you're still into this than when would you want to start

10. Mr Lovelock

Mr Lovelock New Member

I apologise my friend as life and my own projects have now taken up more of my time than i imagined and i shant be able to help you in your endeavour. I wish you the best with your game :)

11. LeafsGames

LeafsGames New Member

No worries I hope our paths will cross again

12. VultureGD

VultureGD New Member

Hello,

I can try to give you a hand. I'm currently using a sort of pastel style (No shading) but I can outsource that if you want.
    I'm currently working on my own game with a friend but I'll be happy to help over the summer.