PhyVR - android game using bullet physic

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Ipsedo, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Ipsedo

Ipsedo New Member

Hello @all,

I am interested of your feedback on my (not) new game PhyVR on Android which uses the open source physic engine Bullet.

The first idea was to create a full VR game using a gamepad to compete with the giants in the domain :p

Today there is a level demo in which you can drive a tank (again...) in a map and shoot shapes. The next step is to have a correct demo and why not testing LAN multi or simple AI.

Now it's playable with or without VR and controller.

What I want to know is if the game is playable in terms of manability. Any other advice would be appreciated, I want this game to be played :)

System requirements
    - Android API >= 19
    - GLES 3.0
    - Optional : gyro sensor & VR cardboard
    - Optional : a gamepad

Link
    Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samuelberrien.phyvr
    Github : https://github.com/Ipsedo/PhyVR

Known issues
    As the code was written without testing (poor me), sometimes the tank is unstable (wheels can stay at initial position, etc.). The main reason can be a variable which is not initialized correctly or a concurential problem during game launch.

Screenshots
    The screens are quite outdated, the best is to download and play the game ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Ipsedo, Mar 24, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020