[PAID] [UNREAL] [Work remotely] Looking for a Game Designer

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by 4thworld, Feb 19, 2018.

1. 4thworld

4thworld New Member

UK based Superego Software LTD is looking for a Game Designer / Level Designer to work on a new project in Unreal Engine 4.

The candidate will take the role of creating Levels and fine tune the gameplay.

I will focus on the code to help the Game Designer.
    An artist will focus on making everything look pretty after the game designer will have provided the final version of the levels.
    The engine used will be Unreal Engine 4.

Experience with Unreal Engine 4 and source control programs (Git) is essential for the role.
    Having at least 1 previously shipped games is recommended.

The candidate(s) will receive a salary paid monthly depending on the level of experience and past projects.
    The candidate(s) will need to be a good team player and enthusiast about the project.

PM me if you're interested to have more details about the project.

Some details:
    -We are all working from home
    -The project is an arcade 3D physics-based platformer.
    -It will feature a set of quick levels for single player (max 1 minute each).
    -It will feature also the ability to play a set of levels in multiplayer and a built-in editor.
    -The Game Designer will mainly focus on the single player levels.
    -It will be released on Steam first, Mobile and other versions will follow

#1 4thworld, Feb 19, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    Joel Zachariah likes this.
  2. lachlan

lachlan New Member

Hi,

Are you still looking for someone? I do have experience with Unreal and Unity though i have not been apart of game that has been published.
    I can work for anything, what ever fits.

Regards,
    Lachlan