(PAID) Orchestral/String Composer Needed

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by GalacticDeath, Oct 18, 2017.

1. GalacticDeath

GalacticDeath New Member

Looking for a composer with a good sounding viola vst to help make composition more realistic. Music is already written I just don't have a good enough sounding vst and patience to make the legato parts sound "real".

This is for a personal project, but I am willing to pay for your help. Should be a quick and easy job to do. Let me know if you're interested and I can give more information.

2. ccbmp

ccbmp New Member

Sure. I can help you with this.

3. Jed Crouch

Jed Crouch New Member

I run the full eastwest symphonies, and write orchestral music on a daily basis. Let me know if you need help.

4. Marcus Manderson

Marcus Manderson New Member

I can plan to work on something for you. Feel free to check out the link below for references. Thanks!

5. Mrenvyy

Mrenvyy New Member

I can help you for little pay. I’m not too picky with money as long as I can create something fun and have something under my belt. Here is a few songs from a game I’m currently creating:

6. GingerStork

GingerStork New Member

I do this professionally!

Here is something I did about a week ago: [nothing in this track is live]

These are somethings I've done for clients as well:

7. Orb Soundwerx

Orb Soundwerx New Member

8. Jed Crouch

Jed Crouch New Member

close this thread please XD