[PAID] Looking for UNITY/UNREAL Programmer, Music Composer, Organic 3D Models for Horror game.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by BlessOJuicy, Jul 9, 2020.

1. BlessOJuicy

BlessOJuicy New Member

Hello! I'm currently hiring others for a Five Night's At Freddy's Horror game (FAN Game). This game is meant to be unsettling and that has a lot of gore involved, this is very lore based. Please read the game details if interested. This is a PAID submission of work. Once completed, you'll be paid via Paypal. I do not have much to give as this is coming all from my pocket. You will of course be credited as well. After completion of game. We might be looking into making it compatible for VR (programmer will be paid once again for creating compatibility if they can).

Roles required:
    - Unity/Unreal Programmer ~ $20
    - Music Composer ~ $10
    - Organic 3D Modelers ~ $10

Requirements:
    - Some set of work that has done in the past
    - Discord account
    - Reliable attendance in activity.

If you're willing to support our team in creating a scary and unsettling game, please contact me via:
    Email: bluroverdrive@outlook.com
    Discord: Sleepy#5850 (recommended)

Game Info:
    Title: Isn't it all that Important?
    Game Genre: Psychological Horror
    (GORE-HEAVY FOR IMMERSION PURPOSES)
    Platform: Either Unity or Unreal Engine (3D)
    Description:
    1980's... you and your friend are having a fantastic birthday party at Freddy Fazbear's. It's at the end of the party, and your mother is outside of the restaurant thanking everyone for coming. Your friend went to go find a piece of his chocolate ice cream cake and has been gone for a while. (YOU) as Jacob need to find him, you eventually see a door almost closed with a crack of it open.. Blood everywhere, children tied, and all you did was watch.
    Game Details:
    This is a psychological FNAF game that depends upon tension (always being watched) and uncomfortable situations. You as the player have to live the life of Jacob after watching his own friend die, not being able to sleep, nightmares, sleep paralysis demons that try and consume you for what happened, played on repeat on what you saw. He's grows into a deep depression as he can't let go on what happened.
    This game will be GORE-HEAVY and will have vivid violence mentally and psychically of the characters so we're gonna need some talent to scare the players!

2. TheRedPixel

TheRedPixel New Member

Sorry, but are you offering $20 for all the programming work ?

3. VHCmusic

VHCmusic New Member

I sent you an email on the 11th of July.
    Music composer here