[Paid] Looking for 2D Artist for Office Furniture Sprites

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Poya, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Poya

Poya New Member

Hi All,

I'm looking for an artist to help me finish a 2D tycoon game called Startup Freak. The game revolves around building a software startup. There is an existing art style in place which the new pieces need to fit into (see the end of my post for details):

Office Items:
    • 50 items, some with a few colour variations. The exact count would depend on the cost.
    • Examples are: Chairs, computers, TV screens, printers, couches, coffee machines, fridges, plants, etc.
    • Simple, flat-shaded, not much fine details required.
    • Most items will be static. A few will have a couple of frames of animation (e.g. TVs or arcade machine screens may have a couple images cycling, or fridge doors open). If this adds a lot to the cost then it’s not required.
    Servers:
    • There will be 10 servers/computers used for the data centre mini-game.
    • They are all in rectangular shapes (I have pre-determined sizes for each).
    • There needs to be variety in look and feel. Generally they need to look modern.
    • There needs to be blinking lights on each. We'll have to figure out how to do this because I need to programmatically change the colour and frequency of the blinking.

Additional information:
    • I have a budget of $1000 USD for this. Ideally I want to get an idea of the per-item cost so I can adjust the count accordingly.
    • You can download a beta version of the game at https://startupfreakgame.com/beta/ or checkout a screenshot http://imgur.com/VpkbKiT. The office building / city backgrounds / UI are final so the new art needs to fit well within that.
    • I'm under some time pressure to get this finished. I need most if not all of this finished by mid-late October. Ongoing, clear progress and communication is key.

Thank you!

2. Red Apple Technologies

Hello,

We are Red Apple Technologies. We are very much interested to work with you. So, We have already send a PM. Please check and let me know.

You can directly contact with us this e-mail id: sourav@redappletech.com

We will wait for your kind reply.

Thanks & Regards,
    Red Apple Team

3. Poya

Poya New Member

Thanks for the replies all. The position has now been filled.