[Paid][Freelance] Looking To Contract A 2D Artist Familiar With Paper Mario: TTYD Art Style

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Payaso_Prince, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Payaso_Prince

Payaso_Prince New Member

Hello All,

I am looking To Contract A 2D Artist Familiar With Paper Mario: TTYD Art Style.
    If interested and able to replicate the example below, please reach out to me with your portfolio or an example of this style at Libio1991@gmail.com. Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. 2DPIXX

2DPIXX New Member

Hi,

if you are still looking and are open to commissions I can help you with creating assets in this style. Let me know if you are interested.

I have also written an email to the address mentioned.

Note: I have no problem creating original assets within that style, but I will not create variants of licensed Nintendo characters or work for fan projects which are using licensed graphics as a base.

Maybe you could give some more information on that. Good luck on your project regardless of your reaction.

Kind regards,

Jana (2DPIXX - Game Art and Design)