[PAID] Censored Creatures - Unreal Engine 4

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by ratdad, Nov 30, 2017.

1. ratdad

ratdad New Member

Censored Creatures

3D First Person exploration shooter on the Unreal Engine 4.

Story:
    Shortly after losing the Battle of Medunder the Noag forces were forced to move away from Medunder or remain under the new trattorian ruling. Terrortrain a militia beginning in a two year
    span 10 years after the remission period, fired the first shot claiming a world of revlulouon (revolution) in order to separate from the ruler of the land. The revlulouon begins today.
    The first war since the universe's creation 1zillion years ago. The ruling name is fifteenth empire who had previously conquered all it has ever wanted, with no war threatening
    the populations with it's first demands. Dating back 5 billion years ago when the first civilization had been founded.

A censorship of the people has now began.

A new era has be-gun. Rayguns were only thought of and invented 100,000 years ago!!!!

Game:
    Travel through 8 Worlds and complete a checklist of objectives within each world among secret areas and enemies galore

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Job:
    We are looking for ALL positions relating to game development. If you have anything to offer feel free to send an email.

Specifically, we are looking for programmers who are able to build a game from the bottom up on Unreal Engine. We also are looking for game artists for art, concepts, and 3D textured models. Sound design, such as music design.

Other:
    Mappers, animators, 3D Modelers, texture artists, sound design, concept artist and musician.

To Apply
    Email me personally, zaneb98@gmail.com

2. Volluskrassos

Volluskrassos New Member

3. SeatBack

SeatBack New Member

Hi, I am a music composer/producer, and I am currently looking for new projects. Please check out a few of my samples (below) and please let me know if you would be interested in working with me! I am open to composing in many different styles, and I always welcome feedback.

If you like what you hear, you can reach me at paish.d@gmail.com

Thank you!

4. VintageWilde

VintageWilde New Member

this is not a paid gig... its royalty

5. Volluskrassos

Volluskrassos New Member

But you posted in "paid only" section of the forum here and gave youre ad the prefix "paid", so uhm.?

6. VintageWilde

VintageWilde New Member

Not my project... Just letting everyone know