[PAID] 2D Mobile Game , Looking for artist

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Muhammad Shibli Mansuri, Dec 17, 2015.

?
  1. $50-$100

20.0%
  2. $100-$150

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. $150-$250

10.0%
  4. $250 - $500

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. $500-$1000

10.0%
  6. $1000+ (nice!)

60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Muhammad Shibli Mansuri

Hey All,
    Lucky for you this is a paid position. I'm looking to hire someone for a very small mobile game. I want to go in a colorful and cartoony direction with exaggerated characters or environments. You'll need to be comfortable with 2D vector art and:
    - Creating UI (at the level of Ketchapp's games' simplicity)
    - Creating the enemy character (with three states)
    - The backgrounds
    - The popup text (things like "Perfect hit!" )
    - the player avatar
    - animation without a lot of moving parts (minimal)
    -strong sense of visual communication

I would want someone who will stick by the project if I need revisions even if i've paid the entire amount. So someone with a strong sense of morality would help.

This is a really small game and I am looking for someone to take up this project in the $100-$175 dollar range.
    Please send me your portfolio at shibli.mansuri[@]gmail.com. I'm on a tight deadline so i'll probably be choosing someone within the next three days.

Looking forward to creating a great game with you.
    Cheers.

2. designisnotcheap

designisnotcheap New Member

I don't even start discussing for under 1000$ if you really want to have QUALITY game design you need to invest. There are many cheap "designers" from third world country doing low quality work. They usually copy paste, if you really want to have quality game or anything else you need to invest into.

Many clients don't realize, but it's better to save money if you're trying to get low quality designer. That's just my opinion.

[​IMG]

Purple_Draws likes this.
  3. Muhammad Shibli Mansuri

Loved the straight forward reply. I'd like to see your portfolio so could you send me a link please.