[Paid] 2D Artist Needed for Tycoon Game (Backgrounds, characters, UI)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Poya, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Poya

Poya New Member

Hi All,

I'm looking for a 2D artist that can help me with a game I'm developing called Startup Freak. In terms of style, I'm looking something that looks more flat and "illustration" style (not pixel art or 3D looking). It needs to convey "modern" as it's about creating a startup, but still with a sense of fun and playfulness. The game uses a side 2D view. The specifics will need to be worked out but here are the main groups of assets that I need:
    • One or two city background
    • One or two tile sets (20-30 tiles) to allow various size and shape offices to be created. Open to suggestions if it's easier/better to just draw the offices fully rather than using tiles.
    • Character(s) from side view with simple animations: walk, sit and type, and a simple/generic interaction animation with back to the camera. I also need some customization for the character and I’m not sure how easy that would be. I can do some things like swap out colors programmatically. But ideally some things like hair can be “attached” and animated with the sprite.
    • Office furniture – Things like chairs, couches, plants, fridges, coffee machines, book cases, etc. Most will not be animated. A few will have a couple of frames of animation.
    • Some UI help (not required as I can always look for a UI export): Icons (single color or flat), and general help with color palette and controls.
    I know it's a big list. I'll initially be looking at doing a small vertical slice to make sure the look and feel is right, and then create more "work packages".

Please let me know if this is something you can help with, and a rough idea of rates and how long one of each of the items above may take.

Thank you,
    Poya

2. Poya

Poya New Member

The position has been filled. Thank you to everyone who responded with their amazing portfolios.